Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Great Ocean Road - Waterfalls

After feeding the animals at our "accommodation," we headed off in search of waterfalls. Hopetoun Falls was our first stop and it was brilliant. We even saw kangaroos in the wild during the drive.
We then decided to go bushwalking with the kids and were able to find Triplet Falls. We hiked through temperate rain forest and enjoyed crisp, cool temperatures. The entire experience was wonderful and the kids didn't even complain that much. Isabella was the leader the entire time and kept all of us walking at a brisk pace.

4 comments:

Terri Kofoed said...

It is wonderful how each child leads out in a different area! Of course ALL the Norton's are Leaders!! Have some more fun!

Tami said...

Wow! It sure is beautiful! I think I am going to go rob a bank tonight so I cam come and visit you! :-) We miss you! Glad to see you are enjoying so much of the beauty that is there!

Anonymous said...

This is what my idea of Heaven looks like. I'm so glad you are taking so many pictures and sharing them all with us. Sorry it's taken me so long to comment. I've been up to my eyeballs in STUFF! Ugh! I wish you were here to help me stay focused...:)

Chris and Kim said...

Jenny, you have such an amazing family. We miss you so much and I wish more than anything that you could be here.