Wednesday, October 29, 2008

More Uniform Pictures

All of the uniform items you have seen are complusory (a word they use often). The only non-compulsory item that I have found is a winter scarf and of course the zoot suit and basketball singlet. We still haven't figured what those are yet!
The kids in their suncaps. You have to wear these or you are not allowed outside during recess.

Smocks (for Art)

Swim Caps

Brooklyn's Bather


And finally, Colin's bather (he was rather reluctant to model it)

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Colin apparently doesn't have the same taste in swimming attire as his father (I know - I was in Hawaii).

Kamilli Vanilli said...

All of these uniforms are adorable, Jenny. I especially like the speedo! I wish our schools had uniforms!! It would make my life so much easier!

Do all schools in Australia require uniforms, or is it just the school your kids are going to?

Deena said...

I'm laughing so hard there are tears in my eyes! The swim cap picture is classic! And the sun hats? Yikes. I love the grandpa outfit too. Your kids are such good sports- I think Gunnar would freak.

Julie E. said...

I love that there are uniforms for each activity. Your kids look like catalog models. Too bad they don't have an Americanized version of the boy swimmer.

Anonymous said...

I think I like this country's style. No fighting over what to wear every morning, no name brands, no competition...nice. I've got to say that "swimmer" for the boys is something else though...:) That is the style my father-in-law wears (seriously), but that is a conversation for a another time....or we can just leave that visual alone and never mention it again...

tamara said...

I also love the uniform idea. What a time/head-ache saver! How are the kids enjoying their new school/experiences? This is such an awesome opportunity for ALL of you!

Tami said...

This was so fun to see! We miss you guys! How exciting that they are in college, too bad the colors aren't red and white. :-)