Sunday, October 26, 2008

Brighton on the Park

This is our serviced apartment. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. We live on the second floor, so we keep reminding the kids to be quiet and to stop jumping on the floor. I think that we will be saying that a lot this coming year. I never thought that we would live in an apartment again and to live there with four children is absolutely mind boggling.
The Master Bedroom

The View of the park from our bedroom
Kitchen/Laundry Room/Dining Room
View from our balcony
Family Room
One of two bedrooms, the other one is slightly smaller

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Have you found a permanent place yet? This was fun seeing your apartment, it helps us visualize you down under! We miss you....Dylan said today while he was coloring "Mom, I don't remember what Brooklyn looks like". So I rushed over and pulled up your blog. Ryan wants to be sure I tell Bella & Jared hi from him. Take care!