Friday, October 31, 2008

John's Uniform

Since moving to Melbourne, John is now required to wear business formal to work. This gives him many opportunities to wear all of the ties that he has received at Christmas, Father's Day, Birthday, Anniversary, Valentine's Day, Pioneer Day and Arbor Day. Since we went through and weeded out some of his lesser worn ties (and believe me there was a reason - teal paisley and a grey, yellow and purple tie, I mean really?) we have now determined his type of tie...you mock, but every man has a type of tie that he likes...in John's case his type fell in three categories: diagonal stripes going left, diagonal stripes going right and small patterns.
Here are three of my favorites:

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Alright Jenny, now we need to see your uniform!! Oh, and thanks for the tip, I've been trying to figure out what to get my husband for Arbor's Day.

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Jenny ~ Your family is gorgeous! What an awesome experience to live in Australia for a year. Where else have you lived. Thanks for letting me into your blog. It will be great to keep in touch. Thanks!

Heidi

Tami said...

Drew has a similar uniform here in DC. Only he won't wear striped ties. I tried to buy him once, but it was a no go.