Friday, February 13, 2009

Kangaroo Island Ferry

We flew to Adelaide on Thursday, February 12 for our trip to Kangaroo Island. We drove 2 1/2 hours to Cape Jervis and spent the night there. The next morning we woke up early to catch the ferry to Kangaroo Island. The crossing only takes 40 minutes and we had a smooth ride there, but coming home was an entirely different story. At least a third of the passengers had to hit the toilets, fortunately all of us were numbered amongst the lucky two-thirds.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm pretty sure you would have found me in the lavatory. And could you imagine my Brooklyn on a rocking ship? Yes - the children get their weirdness from me - organizational skills from their father and weirdness from me.

Terri Kofoed said...

So where are the kids and the Kangaroo? Any baby joe's?