Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

I think I'll move to Australia! Wait, we did that and took thousands of pictures only to come home and lose them all when our external hard drive crashed and all of the pictures became "irretrievable". Seriously, a very bad day. Maybe I can convince John to let us move back to Australia and redo all of the fun things we did.

But then again, "Movember" makes me wonder whether all of the things we did in Australia were awesome! (Seriously, check out the Stache!)

November 2009 - Melbourne Royal Botanic Garden

6 comments:

Laura said...

UHGGGG! That makes me want to cry. Thank goodness there is your blog so you can at least have some pics.

Tiffany said...

This makes me just sick. I am so sorry that you lost your pictures. Please tell me that you have already taken the hard drive to a data retrieval expert.

Tami said...

Oh Jenny, I am so sorry. At least you have the ones you posted on your blog, but still so devastating. Please don't move back yet. I haven't had a chance to see you. :-) Instead, move to the DC area, where we can have fun.

Kathryn said...

I am soooo sorry. That's awful.

Sheralie said...

Oh blast. Bad days are so rotten. I hope you can move back some day :) i am missing expat life myself.

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

I heard that Blurb.com or something similar will make your blogs into a book. You might want to check into it and save at least a few of your photos.