Thursday, May 27, 2010

Jared

~He refers to Toucans as Canatoos (which is influenced by all of the Cockatoos found in Australia) and is quick to correct people that say it wrong, just ask Dianna!
~He asks to eat constantly and when I say constantly, I mean it. When we went on the Great Ocean Road with our friends Deena and Christian he said every few minutes, "I want something to eat." Deena was trying to distract him and asked him what he was thinking about and he said, "I'm THINKING that I WANT something to EAT!" He has a one track mind.
~He knows every AFL (Australian Rules Football) team, by colour and jersey and knows that we want either St. Kilda or Wisconsin to win.
~He loves to dance and has sweet moves like his dad.
~He calls his blanket "dankie."
~He refers to an elevator as an "elagator."

1 comment:

beckyc said...

All grown up and a natural at posing.