Thursday, March 26, 2009

Finally!

After many weeks of wiggling, Brooklyn lost her first tooth! To make it even more historic...Jenny pulled it! It was quite a long process convincing Brooklyn to let her wiggle it just a little bit more! However, with a bit of a bribe (from Colin and Jenny), she submitted one more time and the tooth came out! The permanent tooth had already come in which made the wiggling that much harder...you could go forward but not back!

Here are the kids showing off their pearly whites!

9 comments:

Tami said...

Yeah Brooklyn! I love your family picture! I miss ya!

Sarah said...

I love Jared's cheese smile. Brooklyn will be so excited to hear Brooklyn's big news. She is about to lose her first top tooth.

tamara said...

Congratulations, Brooklyn! That's quite a milestone. Wonder what the tooth fairy brings in Australia :-)

beckyc said...

HOORAY FOR BROOKLYN, I am so glad that tooth finally came out. You were very brave to let your mom wiggle it. I know for certain that you all have beautiful smiles. Congratulations on loosing that first one. The rest will be easier now that you know what to expect. Colin should know, it was a good thing he was there to encourage you. (What type of bribe did he offer?)

beckyc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
beckyc said...

WAY TO GO BROOKLYN!!!

Terri Kofoed said...

Yipee!! I lost some of my teeth in my mashed potatoes because I didnt want anyone to wiggle them!! I get you Brooklyn!!
Even as a mom I didn't want to see wiggly teeth - I don't know what it is. But Yea for permant teeth!

Melanie said...

Yay for Brooklyn! That's crazy that her permanent tooth had already grown in. You guys are having lots of firsts in Australia!

Kim Chapman said...

Your kids are too cute. Miss you tons!